Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Fed Up Of My Messy Garage

 When I bought my house it came with a large detatched asbestos garage.  I had that removed and had a nice garage built in its place.  That took a year to build but was so worthwhile.  It was built with attic trusses so it has a room about 40 m2 above and 55m2 below. Its fully serviced,gas,electric,water etc.It has its own combi central heating system,houses washing machine,tumber car,gym and all my crap.  Upstairs is a funroom complete with jacuzzu, shower thumping stereo 42" telly etc.  The wife keeps it tidy up there.
Downstairs is my domain,its always a mess . Mostly I can barely squeeze my car in...it was built to house 2/3 cars.  As I couldnt work due to the snow last week I decided to have a tidy up and build a cupboard to house my jetwash and compressor.....Its somewhat involving into a big job but after a week of working my nuts off its taking a bit of shape.To keep costs down I am using stuff thats kicking around here. Its not gonna be a 5 min job but I thought it may be fun to document it as it progresses....

Last week an hour or two after I decided to start..you can see how chaotic it is in here
Click the image to open in full size.


started building cupboard to house jetwash and compressor

Click the image to open in full size.

Read the rest of this article here...... http://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/963314-fed-up-of-my-messy-garage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment