Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2015

Case Study – Triple Garage – Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire



GarageTek recently completed a garage makeover for a client in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire.  Not only was Mr Fairley delighted with the results, he shared with us his thoughts on why now was the right time to undertake the transformation and what he was most pleased with.
Before and after case study photo March 2013
Why did you have your garage made over?  Because I needed it tidied up and some storage added. I was fed up with spending time looking for what I needed and just wanted somewhere to put everything, clean it all up and enable me to get my car in the garage for once.
How did you go about finding someone to do it?  I had been thinking about it for a while and then one day a card appeared in my letterbox. I thought it was a good idea but still did nothing until I saw an advertisement by the same company in our local magazine.
How difficult was it to get it done right?  It was very straight forward. GarageTek sent someone round, Alastair asked all the right questions – or I gave him all the right answers! – we agreed a design and price, and within four weeks it was all done.
What do you like most about it?  This sounds corny but actually I like it all even though we are not using everything fully at the moment. It is so clean and tidy, it is light and bright and there is plenty of storage space. The system is so flexible that everything is so easy to move around. And for the first time in seven years living here, we can now get our cars in the garage. It is brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment